Hobby Horse Classic split leather chaps feature Personal Magic Sizing and are designed to fit women and men! We've taken our best-selling split leather fringed chaps and added an almost-invisible strip of sturdy elastic down the leg zipper. Whether you've gained a few pounds since the last show, sport 'classic curves' or are simply looking for greater comfort in leather chaps, then PMS technology is for you!
Select split leather is sueded on both sides, very durable, and offers a firm 'grip' against your saddle. Leather chaps can sun fade and may also transfer color onto tack or clothing. Two-button back with fancy front buckle. Brush or professional leather clean.
Leather Chaps Disclaimer
Hobby Horse Clothing Co. is not responsible for possible color transfer from chaps onto personal items.
Important Notes About Leather Chaps
- Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to change from hide to hide and with daily use.
- Changes in the color of the leather and signs of wear are normal.
- Irregularities in the consistency and depth of the color in each item should not be considered a fault but inherent of the natural beauty of leather.
- Due to tanning processes, some color transfer may occur from genuine leather chaps onto saddles or clothing.
- Lighter-colored saddles may show color transfer on the seat and fenders (contact areas) from chaps as well as denim jeans.
- Although color transfer is not visible when you ride, and will not damage the integrity of the saddle, it can show when the saddle is not in use.
- Synthetic suedes are generally more colorfast than genuine leather.
- If you are concerned about possible genuine leather color transfer, consider synthetic chaps.