For years, you've asked us for a better western hat that looks proportionate on women, is shaped correctly for the show ring, and doesn't cost a fortune. Here's your hat... better six ways!
Choose black, chocolate, platinum, or sand. Sizes: 6 5/8 through 7 3/8 (see size chart)
- Better Body Hand-blended and painstakingly finished European hare and rabbit furs make a lustrous, dense, and durable felt hat body that holds its modified long oval shape.
- Better Style Exclusive 'Double HH' 4 3/8" crown and 4" brim are shaped for today's desired arena impression, not bar-hopping or bull riding. Slightly smaller silhouette flatters finer faces.
- Better Sweatband Softest lambskin with hand-reeded edge for better fit, retention, and comfort. Only soft rolled leather touches your head; no shellacked leather or cardboard fillers used here.
- Better Brim Conservative yet contemporary curve stylishly frames your face from both the side and front. Hand-bound grosgrain edge ribbon adds style; helps hat keep its shape.
- Better Built Proudly made in the U.S.A. the old-fashioned way, by hand and by heart. More than three hours of hand shaping, sanding, trimming, and finishing go into each Western Treasure hat.
- Better Value Please compare the fit, finish, and felt of the Western Treasure to any quality western hat on the market today... you'll be impressed with our price and our product!